Friday, April 30, 2010

Obstacle challenge - 4/23/10 - 4/25/10

This weekend we particiapted in the Bess Wall's 2nd annual obstacle challege at The Florida AG Museum in Palm Coast. It was a 6 mile ride with 10 obstacles at various locations.  Some of us chose to participate, and others went along to watch the entertainment.  All of the money raised went to the museum to help care for their mules, horses, and donkey.

It was just Liz, Chele, Robbie, and me on Friday night


Superstar!
(I think I had a wee bit too much Jose)

The porcupine scared the poop out of Maybe ;p

Marilyn & Bonnie

Liz & Monarch at Pop Goes the Rabbit

I don't know what Linc & Jenny were pointing at

KD & Dixie watching all the excitement

Mom & daughter

Linc & I help get Maybe over the Teetering Bridge

Linc has no problem with it

Jamie makes it thru Going Hog Wild alive

Clyde was not too sure tho

So Bonnie showed him the way

On Sunday, Chele, Jenny, and I headed back out for another ride.  Bess had left some of the obstacles to play on too.


Notice Linc's look.
He says, "Don't even think about doing that to me."

Poor Maybe

Dawn was not thrilled

This stinkin pig cost me lots of points.  It was facinated with Linc.

I didn't get many pics this Sunday either.  There was a storm rolling in, so we trotted and cantered most of the ride.  I've been caught in a lightning storm at the AG Museum before.  NOT FUN at all!  The worst part was that the rain never really hit us.  Oh well, we had fun anyway.

LOL, the pictures really say it all on this one. I posted a few of my favorites, but you'll have to check out the rest in the ALBUM and the  AG Challenge Results.

2 comments:

Karen C. said...

Oh my gosh, I love the porcupine and the pop goes the rabbit! Awesome!!!! You all always have so much fun....I love it!
Karen and Tripp who wants to visit Florida someday! :-)

Michelle said...

Bess Wall does some great stuff. You should check out her clinic schedule and come down. I'd be happy to do it with ya!