Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter

A whole weekend without riding...  Seems almost impossible, but I did it.

We have a routine (tradition) when it comes to Easter.  On Friday, my mom comes down from GA.  Saturday is the Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Nana Margie's and Papa Tommy's house. 

Nana got the kids a bouncy house with slide

My mom & Cory

My nephew, Drew, catches a stick

3 generations

Brian tells the rules

Off they go

Cory finds 1 of 3 money eggs  :)

Another nephew, Hayden

Time to swim


On Sunday, Coral, Mickayla, Cindy, GranGran, Kara, and DaeDae came out.  It was nice to have everyone together again.  It's been a long time.  I actually cooked for a change.  You know I am not very fond of cooking, but I will do it when I "have" to.   Everything was delicious.  =)

HERE are the rest of the pics.

No comments: