Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hmmm... Are they different?

I was presented with this question after reading a friend's blog tonight.

http://mustangdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/03/are-they-any-different.html

It's an interesting question.  I have always felt like Mustangs ARE different.  Like Tracy said, it is hard to describe.  It's even harder when you dislike writing as much as I do.  LOL, I am a firm believer in K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid).  Short and sweet is my motto.  Here was my comment to her blog.

In some ways I agree, and in some ways I don't. My experience with Mustangs is that they are different. They have a drive to them that I don't often see in my friend's domestics. They are smart and know a fool when they see one. They will keep going long after the energizer bunny has gave out. They will walk through fire and climb ridiculously high mountains for their partner.



Yes, my mustangs can relax and do their job when asked.   BUT... in my hands, what a difference. They are magnificent. I feel energized and free when I ride them. I am not just a passenger on their back.


It's just different.

So what do you think?  Are they different?  If so, what makes them different?

No comments: