Thursday, March 11, 2010

The bidding has begun...

The BLM Internet Adoption has officially started.  Man, how I wish I had more time, money, and land.  There are some really nice horses available - lots of color and size.  Here are just a few of my favorites (it's so hard to pick).

Nice roan

Already started buckskin paint

Stout appaloosa

Cute baby

Fuzzy gray

Pinto with a pretty eye

Gorgeous palomino (my dad would have loved this one)

So if you've thought about adopting, now is a good time.  There are several pick up options available.  Why not find your next partner?

3 comments:

KD said...

No room at the Inn! Couple of nice looking ponies. I wish that they all get good homes.

Michelle said...

Trust me, the Inn can't handle anymore here either. Maybe in a few years....

Liz said...

I like the big Appy looking one, but I like all the ones ou have up there...If I could only win the lottery!