Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday afternoon at home

We were supposed to go riding with Chele and Christina this morning, but we were rained out.  (To be honest, it did feel good to go back to bed.  I wasn't quite ready to get up at 5:45.)  By noon, the storms had moved on, so Cory and I decided to ride at home.

Did he make it?

Don't look down this time.

Ranger was jealous.

Sucker tried to pull my off Linc.

Linc says, "Why don't you just jump up my ass Ranger?"

Ranger says, "Is this better?"

Cory loves her boy more and more.

My other stalker, Ruby.

Cory's stalker, Poppy.

So serious.

Ranger keeping a much safer distance now.

Linc starts off with his panties in a wad.

Follow the leader.
Most of the videos were taken by Cory.  I hope you took your Dramamine.  Cory's commentary makes some of them quite cute.  =)




Getting better.

Ranger trying to amuse himself.


Two clowns

Heading back to the barn for a crop.


That's better.

Elbows in.

Linc's turn

Step up.

Quit being a chicken and jump!

Poor Linc, he really wants to move.

But he doesn't.

Good boy Lincers!

He is so sweet with Cory.

My turn on Ranger.



Get it Ranger!




Cory's turn.

Lining it up just right.


Over the down tree.

He is so handsome!

Not sure what she was saying.

Perfect!



LOVE him!

LOVE them!

Happy family!

MORE pics...

Now that it's cooled down, it's time to go clean up the fallen tree and drag the field.  Oh joy!

4 comments:

KD said...

Got some great pics ! All your ponies are looking good. Ringer (I mean Ranger:-) has worked out well for y'all. I really like that one shot of Cory and Linc and the close up of Ranger.

Michelle said...

Thanks. We love him and all his goofiness.

Karen C. said...

Cory did great with the video and you are right, the comentary is cute! I love the one where she is after you to keep trotting, and then again to go after the ball. What a hoot! Her giggle when she got tickled made me smile inside! Oh how I wish Brian's daughter was interested in the horses! I will live vicariously thru you and Cory. :-) Hey, who is the horse with the roached mane that Cory was on during some of the videos? Oh, I will probably figure it out the more I read.... ha!

Michelle said...

That is my first mustang, Rocky. He's her main ride.