Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ravines - 8/4/2012

We enjoyed a nice, 3 hour ride at the Ravines.  The bugs were tolerable (just a few flies but no mosquitoes).  My trailer still needs new tires, so KD brought 2 horses for Cory and me to ride.  We were very grateful.

Mike & Rusty before we head out
All smiles first thing in the morning
Cory & Maybe
Heading down the red trail
The Woodards
I love riding Dixie.  She reminds me of Rocky.
(Can you believe this horse is 25?)
Meeting of the minds
Mike & Chele
I love Marilyn on her new mule Dolly.
The Woodards trying to convice Sprite the creek won't eat him.
Marilyn and Chele waiting patiently on the bank.
(We have all been there.)
Trading horses.  Maybe got herself worked up, and Cory was worn  out.
Cory's saddle looks so tiny on Dixie.
All smiles once again.
Maybe & I have a few words about her giraffe neck.  Afterwards, she was an angel.
Sprite got in after Mike gave him the CA treatment.
Thank you Dixie.
KD & Marilyn making their way down the powerlines.
The Ravines will always be one of my favorite places to ride.  The trails are beautiful.
:)
Maybe is the perfect size horse.  She can carry just about any sized rider and look good.
KD & Dixie
I love, love, love this purdy thing.
The hose at the Ravines is dangerous now.  It likes to shoot  you.
Cory took some cute shots.  Stylin looking silly.
Willy thru the crack.
Another cute one by Cory.

HERE are more pics (thanks to KD)

1 comment:

KD said...

It was a good day! I'm glad that y'all rode our horses - they need it!