Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer is coming to an end

In some ways, I am sad.  I always enjoy the extra time at home with Cory and projects.  However, I am looking forward to cooler weather, new students, and adult time.

We took one last summer camping trip to 7 Bar L.  It was hot, but we made the best of it.

Best $25 I've ever spent

Me & my Ruby

Self portrait

Spent Saturday at the Spring

Erik spent a few minutes with us before heading back to camp

Donald & Cory


Chele

I named this guy Lil' Dude



Can you tell I made Donald take a pic with Lil' Dude?

Picnic lunch

My girl




Bill & Marcelle

Playing wit the pups

Ruby has to stay cool too

Cory & Poppy

Me & Ranger

We always eat good

I think we wore Mr. Bill out

It cooled off after the rain.  Had to make a fire.  ;)

Cory & the pups were so worn out.  They slept in the next morning. 

Louise (Donald's mule) was a little off, so he took a spin on Rocky.

Donald leads the way.

Bill & Marcelle on the bridge


Donald holds Linc for me while I take pics.

Donald looks good on a short ears


The spruced up the little house at Suwanee.  Looks good!



Cory tries to keep cool.
 We came home on Sunday to a broken AC unit.  Thankfully, Erik was able to determine the problem (a broken blower motor).  The people at the supply house were very nice.  They warrantied it out.  We only had to pay for shipping.

Cory had her swim banquet on Tuesday.  It was our best season yet, so we are a little sad it's over.  Looking forward to 2012.


Cory with Liv & Mallory


Cory was pick MVP by her coaches

Saying thank you to Emery.  She's stepping down as head coach next year.

Silly daddy

Cory and Dale

Cory & Kaitlyn

Cory & Mia (who had to cut her hair short like Cory's)

Cory & Emery





HERE are the rest of 7 Bar L pics.

HERE are more swimming pics.

No comments: