Monday, August 1, 2011

Keeping busy

Despite the heat, we have been staying busy with swimming, camping, cleaning, demolishing, clearing, and riding.

OTST team pic
Some friends and I braved the weather at River Rise

Good friends, good ponies, & good drink - couldn't ask for more
Double trouble
We took a trip to Poe Springs to cool off
Striking a pose
Kayakers
It was COLD!
Peace!
Donald & Christina
Erik gets brave
Thing 1 & Thing 2 (according to Cory)
Cory & Ruby
Cory & Poppy
Birthday party for Dale
Schooling night at JEC.

Using herd instincts to get Bonnie to approach the scary opening.

KD & Stylin
Me loving on Ranger.  Christina on Addy
OTST car wash
Big thanks to Walgreens
Erik brought the big truck out to attract customers.  The kids loved it.
Erik shows Cory how to jump her bike.
She did it.
Erik & Donald tell me I am #1.  (like I didn't know that)


School supplies - Check
Me & MiniMe at Dolphin's practice
My MIL & friend help demolish our old fence

Opps, that was not supposed to happen

We had the top of a tree cut down. I was afraid it would fall on the house in a storm.

We've got plenty of wood for camping now.

I constructed a temporary fence till we can chain link the front. It's redneck, but it works.
Well deserved drink after all that work
Baby sitting Parker.  He's sweet, but I am reminded why Cory was my one and only.
We tye died shirts for Champs with Cory's swim team.  Think I got more on my hands than the shirt.
Cory's hands
DeAnna's hands
Beach time with DeAnna, Chase, & Brody
Cory & Brody

Taking our friend's niece, Annie (green), on her first solo trail ride. 
Dale was Cory's "little."  He wasn't sure what to think about Champs. 

Waiting at Champs Clerk of Course
Riding Ranger bareback in the dressage arena at JEC.
Lunging Rocky
Waiting for her relay.






Now that swimming is over, summer can finally feel like a vacation.  Cory and I hated leaving at 6:45 every morning.  I just hope my dogs get the memo and let us sleep in.  :)

My new decals

No comments: