Thursday, February 3, 2011

Saying goodbye

1/22/11

Some friends took Cory and me down to San Felasco for the first time. What a wonderful place to ride!

I had orginally planned to take Linc (still trying to get him ready for the Cracker Ride). However, Poca was begging to be rode, and I decided what the heck. After all, it was our last weekend together before taking her to her new home.


Heading out
Pit Stop
Nice pic taken by Jenny
HERE is a link to more pics.  If you've never been to SF, I highly recommend checking it out.  (FYI - It's on the chopping block by the state.  I just can't imagine why.  The place was hopping when we were there.)



1/29/11

Chele, Cory, and I delivered Poca to her new home in GA.  Her new mom is a senior in college studying to be an orchestra teacher.  Poca will be staying at her grandfather's place (60 acres).  She's got a cute, little barn and pasture all to herself.

Eating grass
Oh no, the trailer is leaving without me.
It was sad letting Poca go, but I really feel like she is a much better fit for this family.  Her new mom called me on Sunday to say how much they already love her.  Matter of fact, all the kids were riding her around the neighborhood already.

No comments: