Thursday, December 16, 2010

TROT Cowboy Christmas


A few weekends ago, several of my closest friends and family gathered at 7 Bar L for our end of the year Cowboy Christmas Party and Campout.  Miss Marilyn had a full weekend of fun planned including ride out times, eating, partying, gift exchange, fire side sharing, cowboy church and lots of fun games.

HERE is a link to the MANY pictures that Chele, Traci, and I took.  Below are a few of my favorites.

My handsome hubby
Anna & Layla
Susan
Cory
Marilyn & Bonnie
Traci & Mike
Bobby & KD
KD & Stylin
Traci & Tucker were almost unstoppable in the games
Me & Cory
Marilyn taking the egg & spoon race very seriously
Mom & daughter - KD & Jenny; Stylin & Maybe
Cathy & Traci
Me & Susan
Mike & Marilyn
Jenny crackin the bull whip
Cory riding Linc
Fireside sharing
Erik on Linc
Erik & Cory cantering up the hill
Maybe & Jenny take fun seriously
Cory & Rocky cone weaving
I love how relaxed Linc looks here
Broom ball
KD & Chele
Susan & Clyde
Jenny & Millie
Mike shows off his chaps
Marilyn leads Cowboy church
Jenny had a fabulous backhand
Rocky is such a proud horse
Relaxing by the fire first thing in the morning
Erik had too much fun Saturday night  ;)
Heading out
Chele & Dawn
My psycho dog, Ruby

2 comments:

KD said...

That's Bobby and a very unflattering picture of KD (not Cathy) hee hee :-)

Michelle said...

Opppss, let me fix that. ;)

Don't worry, my morning hair isn't beauty queen material either.