Friday, November 5, 2010

Puppy love...

We have had some changes in the Stemerick family.

Last month, I had to put my husband's boxer, Daisy, down.  It hit us all very hard.  Daisy was just one of those "perfect" dogs that will never be replaced.


Earlier this week, we added a new member to our family.  Meet Ruby.  She's an 11 month old, Boston terrier.  She already has us wrapped around her little paw.


Today, my dog, Scooter had surgery to remove a very LARGE tumor from his side.  I'd been preparing myself to put him down, but thanks to some friends, I found an affordable vet.  Dr. Kerr at Edison Avenue Veterinarian Hospital, saved his life and my heart.  I will be forever grateful.  I've had Scooter for 11 years and was not ready to lose him.

On our way to the vet



Scooter also had 3 teeth pulled & the rest cleaned.
His mouth no longer smells like something dead.
Bring on the kisses!

So...

We are now a family of 3's.
  • 3 cats - Zanny, Sally, & Sissy
  • 3dogs - Scooter, Poppy, & Ruby
  • 3 horses - Linc, Rocky, & Poca
We each have a critter to love and call our own.  Life is good!

2 comments:

KD said...

Hey we're a family of three's as well;
3 dogs
3 cats
3 horses
3 chickens

Michelle said...

Good things come in 3's